At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Astral Out of Home, a division of Bell Media, is one of Canada’s leading out-of-home advertising companies with over 50,000 advertising faces strategically located across Canada. Driving innovation on one of the country’s the most dynamic media platforms, Astral Out of Home is committed to staying at the forefront of the latest technological trends, offering advertisers the opportunity to deliver powerful messages that engage and connect with consumers.
The Construction Manager – TSF is primarily responsible for the day to day activities related to new product within the Toronto Street Furniture Program. The Construction Manager along with the supporting staff will plan, execute, manage and report on rollout related activities:
- Installation reporting
- Ensure city surveys enough sites for contract obligations
- Ensure contractors meet target installations
- Plan and coordinate installations of all non-powered elements
- Input new installations into database
- Snapshot analysis
- Illumination reporting
- Long term fault management
- Hydro tickets, pole transfers
- Accurate illumination information in database
- Shelter & signature column electrical maintenance
- City reconciliation projects
- Reconcile database with dashboard, overall data integrity management
- Create purchase orders & process invoices
- Monthly capex accruals
- Revenue reports on Sales of Street Furniture
- Concrete Pad Settlement
- Hiring and training new coordinators, onboarding and set up
- Assist coordinators with day-to-day operations, questions, issues
- Oversee systems projects
- Vacation back up for all coordinators
- University degree or College Diploma in Construction Management or equivalent
- 5-10 years of management experience in the Outdoor industry or equivalent related experience
- Proven ability to plan and manage a budget including managing costs/expenses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and present reports to Senior Management in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong sense of urgency in achieving tasks and performing duties including the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Strong customer focus
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Dynamic, energetic, hardworking team player that is internally motivated to achieve business results
- Knowledge of SAP and other data bases an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 06/18/2019