Safeway grocery stores provide an exceptional food shopping experience to consumers from Vancouver, British Columbia to Thunder Bay, Ontario. We are the newest member of Sobeys Inc.’s retail food offering which serves the needs of Canadians with more than 1,500 stores in over 800 communities from coast-to-coast. Whether it’s your first job or you’re ready for a new challenge, we have a career to fit your life. Our commitment to delivering top quality products and superior service to our customers, and for giving back to the communities we serve has earned us a reputation as an employer of choice for those looking for an exciting career in food retail.
Provide customers with friendly and professional service. Prepare special order requests while maintaining self-serve and fresh cases for the bakery department. Actively contribute to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
• Provide customer service to meet customer needs
• Perform special order requests
• Assemble self-serve case
• Manage supply inventory
• Participate in professional development
• Assist in other department functions
• Adhere to, and implement all applicable company standards
• Perform administrative duties as required
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Partial High school
• Minimum three months of experience
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Alberta (CA-AB)
Location: Sobeys – 1141 (Mckenzie Towne)